Memoirs from the Past...


I was going through my messages like i often do and i came across ur messages that i refused to delete.....not because i want to hurt myself but because i want it to be a reminder, a constant warning that i shouldn't settle for less......................
.
I miss you, so much that i drown myself in work and music, but most importantly i missed what we had, what i knew we had but which took u long to understand or perhaps still don't understand.
.
I miss the way i loved u truly,completely,the way i never thought i could love another...
.
I'll never forget u, I've come to terms with that, for u gave me what i never thought was possible,taught me wat i never thought i could learn, made me feel...............................
.
All i wanted was to love u completely for the rest of my existence,to give to u like u gave to me but u pushed me away, u felt i was clinging, my love was choking u,u didn't say it but u showed it.
.
perhaps u thought i was desperate cos i wanted ur baby( u mentioned that playfully) baby i wasn't nd never will for if i was, u wouldn't have met me, i only wished to go through labor for u even though the thought scares me to death.
.
.
So i thought, maybe u weren't ready to be loved that much, or maybe u were scared of the intensity........maybe
.
Now u want me but i can't do it again,i cant go through that hurt a second time for it shall destroy my soul,but I'll always love u in that special corner that's yours alone and i might playfully tell future boo of u one day..........maybe
.
Your G Girl. #TTG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?