As fine as old wine.....

I was coming back from work this evening and I passe by a group of people having a conversation, all of a sudden one of the men looked my way and sed 'Aunty yi fine o' then he went further to greet me but I didn't reply, look back nor acknowledge that I was d one he was referring to....

Why?
Dt statement, rather than make me blush or brush my ego, upset me.........a lot!!!

This isnt  the first time i'll be hearing this today or other days and i'm not saying it to be proud or anything but y'all say i'm fine, nice shape (although calling me sexy lepa irritates d hell out of me)
Yet

I remain single......hopelessly and unwillingly single, so wats d point? Who fine epp? Since fineness and sexiness has refused to get me a good man, I refuse to acknowledge these attributes.

Call me plain, ugly, shapeless biko....if dt will get me a man abeg.................................................A Good Man!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?