Cursed from Abroad.....

Presently i'm starting to believe dis thingy about village pipu o,is laik dey r not joking o cos dey r out to get me,ah! Aye mi,My life, wat I do? Isit only me ni abi kiloshele gangan, cos ayam nor understanding again.

Right from d time I grew to d omidan stage d pipu always asking out with serious mind are either abroad or potential abroaders. Infact my recent ex is abroad and dats part of d reason why we broke up,it jus wasn't gelling...so I decided to look for my Nigerian prince charming on a lowkey. Middle of Last year, I met two guys, one was abroad already *mission aborted*, d other was professing love upandan,will nor lemme rest o,so as,i was still planning to give it a trial Das how boda told me he's going abroad dt he would prefer if I even carry his child before going, ehn! Iro, Emi kor, isnor me nd him, dis one af seen incubator,das how TTG carry race o, any power dt wantu turn my destiny to baby mama, die by fire!

So late last year I met a guy through a mutual friend at a beach reunion. He lives nd work in Ibadan. We bin chatting since den and he's one of dose pipu u feel like u've known forever,u know, all my wicked humour doesn't faze him.. bae's bin asking mama out but I bin putting him on dt thinking zone..

We decided to go on a date today so we could talk and all... Date was going really great and all,lemme nor lie mama was already catching small feelings...Daz how we were talking o nd d topic was going to d relationship thingy again,hmmn,dis is wia it gets tragic..Guy sed ' babe waduyu think about long-distance relationship' and I was squeezing fake face doing as if m thinking,me dar knw ibadan isnor far from lag, so I was like 'it's nor really my thing but we could manage visiting small small since ibadan is not.....guy started shaking his head and I was like *confused smiley*.....



No o, not ibadan, I mean outside..... *drops fork in horror* My enemies have gotten me.....................again! Ah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?