Fame


I came across this movie today on my system and I tell u it's Awesome! Especially for music lovers like myself, y'all need to see it!

I'm sure it's one of the movies i've had for years and I never knew I had something this Amazing.... if u've seen Anybody Can Dance then u gonna love this too! Just like ABCD, Fame has bin added to the list of movies i'm Never deleting....

Malik, who is in d image above, is my favorite character...although stubborn and defiant, he's d definition of Strong, Resilient and a Survivor.
The movie talks about the effects of failure and rejection, the feeling of not being good enough, Depression....

To you, who is fighting for strength and hoping for a change. To you, who is rejected, scorned and never celebrated. To you, who is unloved, depressed and praying for a miracle, You are not Alone, You are beautiful in your Uniqueness, You are here a a Special Being for a Special Reason. You are Brave and Strong.... And you have in Me, that Friend, Sister, Confidant, Shoulder, Listening Ear and Comforting Hug u always wanted, feel free to reach out to me at  thetattlegal@gmail.com .........love u!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?