Macho love......



I was gisting with a sister of mine this evening about that proposal video I talked about earlier and asides blaming the man,she talked about how ladies were desperate to get married without really knowing wat they are going into.....
Then she opened up to me about her marriage....
Apparently the only thing that changed after her wedding is her marital status, Miss to Mrs...shikena!
Her husband isnt romantic, whenever she suggests that they go on dates, he either shuns her or give her money to go by herself.......no couples talk, no watching movies together,no laughing (when is around he'll just be stronging his face,oga kilode) no playful touching except during sexual activities and that one is just 'touch and go'...like no affection, OF ANY KIND!!!
She said she was so humiliated one day when they went to visit a family member and their food was served together.
Husband refused to eat saying he can't eat in the same plate with her *Mogbe* my mouth was hanging open at this point.

I mean this is a lady that is beautifully and wonderfully made, the ebony beauty type that doesn't need makeup, body on fleek. Even after a kid her stomach is flat,like she doesn't even look like she has given birth. Character nko? 10 over 10

I mean what do men want in this life naa, biko tell me!

I can't imagine living like dt, as a very playful and overromantic person that me is ( u know the Alomoko type) I canor hug u or cuddle not to talk of kiss, Ehh kuku kee me o.

I adviced her to talk to him but she claimed to have done that many times, hubby would just ignore.

I mean can she just continue living like that for how long? For the rest of her life? This is a lady in her late twenties o,biko till when na?

 This matter pass me o......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?