The Hearts of Men........


I went to visit one of my close friends yesterday, she moved into a new apartment that boo helped her get last month and I hadn't been chanced to visit since.
When I got there,after d usual banter and catching up...bae started gisting me about d recent happenings. Apparently she had been living a couples life with boo in the new apartment and she's started feeling d effects of a married woman,but........thats not the main gist.
Boo said he wants his son, whom she never knew he had for the past 3 years of dating, to come live with them........

Then one son became 3......3 solid boys! I mean how can u date a man for 3 years and not know he has a child not to talk of children, there's got to be signs. He's divorced with the mother, but still which single lady in her twenties will reasonably go for a divorcee with 3 kids! *mogbe smiley* 3 boys for that matter!
Personally I can deal with one, no one is perfect but thats my limit.

Now the first son is living with them and they compete every night for space beside d father.

Boy is a menace; total angel in daddy's presence, evil stepson when daddy leaves.

I dnt blame him at all, i've bin there so I knw how it feels; he can't understand why daddy and mummy ain't together anymore so it's normal to lash out at the stranger.

But my friend has mind o, to still stay in that kind of relationship, 'cos the man obviously tricked her knowing she's an orphan with very limited alternatives...

What would u do or advice her to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?