TTG and Oga Ticket

After all d brouhaha with me and my rumen dis morin, I still managed to drag my bony sef to work. U knw wat dey say about a day dt starts bad, first d bus I took was driven by a snail,slinkedy, slinkedy do,stopping at intervals,so d conductor who is also d co-driver goes for routine checks, at work it was a straight face kinda day unlike my jovial self...so on my way home I decided to try nd get home in d least stressful way nd decided to take d brt,so I can sit comfy nd listen to my music....
On getting to d terminal there was a queue, as usual nd I decided to wait some minutes den accept my danfo fate.....some minutes turned to an hour since I didn't av a wish to turn to jelly by trying for danfo. Finally d bus crawled in about a hour and 'some minutes' and I rushed to d ticketer to get a ticket, guy said 'stay on d line,m coming der' so I went back to wait,rocking on my heels as d soon to be idiot was using us to chat without a care in d world. Finally he sauntered over nd started selling, when he got to my turn I handed over my 150 naira notes impatiently..nd then he set d 50 naira apart and turned d 100 naira over disdainfully nd handed it back. I asked him what happened nd he sed he couldn't take it 'cos it was plastered,i sed 'am I d one making money?' nd he just looked at me nd gave me d 50 naira also saying in yoruba dt i'll remain der till d bus was filled. I had a mind to fight it out but d bus was indeed getting filled nd I didn't wantu lose out on my window seat,so I got another 100 in my bag,gave him nd snatched d ticket from him inanger................den he said in yoruba dt if I had hit his hand dt he would av collected d ticket back nd beaten me again!

Yeh! Is like dis one doesn't know d kind of craze woman in his very before! I sed 'u'll beat who?, in dis lagos? Oga try it! Infact I want u to try it,because dey'll forget u in kirikiri' I proceeded to insult him with all d big big English he canor undastand,shebi as d boss woman dt me is I was paraing nd his people were sha urging to enter nd leave him,some men in d bus even offered to beat him on my behalf....shebi Bcos m a woman abi nd I av small stature would be allowing people to talk to somebody anyhow....anyways after calming down,i checked my contacts nd Ermm is like ders nobody I would av called if he had really beaten me,Chai!

But in d end ogboju is needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?