Cavities!!!



Aside from looking like a pole,i av an array of body demons I fight from time to time. I spent my night being a night watch woman because my tooth decided to become my enemy....see, nobody is to be trusted o, even ur body can turn against u...mum woke up severally to glare at me for pounding the floor in agony and then sleep back. After doing dt all night, she finally stood up around 6 to offer me chewing stick and prepare for work...I looked at it thing like *cringin* dis is for old people na, but when illness hold u u'll try anything....

I tentatively put d stick in my mouth and started chewing and to d glory of God d pain was reducing like magic..Ah! Why evils na? dis woman could av given me dis thing since yesterdae but dt African mothers thingy made her punish me for all d cookies and gum i've bin taking......


Anyways i'm supposed to chew a small part of d stick but i've almost finished d whole thingy, shebi anything worth doing,is worth doing well........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?