Cold Feet....


I was called for an interview holding at 9am today,so I woke up bright and early at 10 :D. Its not my village pipu,its my spirit;  my spirit was angry,is still angry 'cos they sent me a msg saying 'due to cv review,you have been considered for an interview at.....' I'm like Considered? Not invited or found worthy? Of all d words in the dictionary.......
.
Okay that's a lie.
There are four main reasons why I didn't go.
1. It's a business consultancy firm, TTG studied Science ( dunno how they got me Cv) and i'm supposed to attend the interview less than 24hrs of receiving the message, biko where's the time to cram?
2. I don't like interviewers, especially those google-eyed ones that look like encyclopaedias.
3. Uhm, I don't really like interviews.
4. INTERVIEWS MAKES ME NERVOUS AS HELL!!! (I can't emphasise this enough)


.
So with these few points of mine, I think and u'll agree with me that i'm not designed to work for people. I wasn't designed for that kind of pressure. Therefore,i have some professional and natural handwork acquired over the years. These include;

Professional
Fashion Design
Makeovers/Headtie

Semi professional/ Natural
Bead design
Hair dressing
Nail fixing and design
Event Decor/ Planning etc.

So I don't think i'm going to starve anytime soon :)
But I still hate the term 'considered, who in u?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?