My Awesome Valentine


As y'all know it's d season of love ND friendship, everyone went out in dia brightest and finest today...... ND TTG sef no carry last... Lemme take u through my day... 

First,  I'd like u to know that this is my first official val since d beginning of time.. ND it's not ur regular val πŸ˜€.. Since I'm still single to stupor I decided not to be left out of d celebration this year so myself and a booless gf of mine asked and agreed to be each others Val..


The day started at her place at about 10:20  this morning with a plate of yam ND egg paired with a can of malt ... We den danced to some selections till about 3pm in the afternoon .

We left the house around 3:30 ND got to the Maryland mall at 4:15 where we snapped pictures till about 4:45 before proceeding to d movies..

The Movie
OMG this movie is amazing, if u avnt seen it u r missing...it was all I expected and more...... Way more!! 
Comedy.... Check✔️✔️
Romance... Check ✔️✔️
Action....... Check Check ✔️✔️✔️✔️
Tragedy.....OMG.  Check Check Check Check ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
I cried, heaven knows I cried,  ND I laughed nd gripped d edge of my seat in suspense nd horror ....its simply all shades of EPIC!!!


 We came out of d cinema to see these lovely decorations dey just put up ND a guitarist was serenading us 😍😍😍


An outing wouldn't be complete without window shopping ND I came across these sleeping beauties...aint they totally cute? πŸ˜„



They looked pretty so I decided to feature them πŸ˜€....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?