A fan of Afang?

This ryt here for the yorubas dat don't know is afang sewp
Last week wen i got to work (i tutor part time) i had a whiff of something fishy nd a bit spicy, as soon as i opened the door. Then i saw my colleague coming from the toilet with a washed hand, i immediately shouted 'bring it out' she laughed and said she haff finished it. Finish wat? Afang na, haven't you eaten it before.
No i haven't. Eyah and its nice o

I went to my desk nd started work. Today i decided to see what the hype was all about, so i called her to help me get on her way to work
.
 Well first, it tasted like normal vegetable to me, nice and tasty.
The only highlight was the pim pim troway inside😁, i enjoyed that part.... I've decided to list all the igbo foods i avnt tasted. I've had Owo soup, banga and afang
Next is edikaikong........... As a science student I've got to experiment.
Have u tasted afang? How do u feel about it?.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)