See this fine woman...

On my way home this night, i passed by a group of guys (road sitters) and as usual they had something to say....
Guy 1: See this fine woman..
Guy 2: This one don marry o
Guy 3: Shey u get money for hand ni
Guy 2: We sef get small money to spend na.....
And i lost track of d convo as i moved further away, however rather than feel annoyed or irritated as usual,i was actually pleased,here is the reason
.
First i was putting on a short form fitting dress that showed how slim i am..  Although i usually prefer loose fitting dress to give d illusion of fatness ๐Ÿ˜ that i lack. 

Secondly,im on my natural hair which often enhance my baby face ๐Ÿ˜”

So i always feel i look small whenever I'm dressed like that,however the fact that they tot i could be married makes me believe i prolly dnt look as small as i think
The words 'woman' and 'married' pleases me A Lot!

Cos the battle of small stature is real,peeps......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

Onychopagy ( Nail biting)

A fan of Afang?