Onychopagy ( Nail biting)



On my way out earlier today, i sat behind a victim of this compulsion in the bus.... It was an eye sore, seeing a grown ass mam chewing on nails without any form of discretion..

The journey took almost two hours with the traffic,and for the whole of this period he was alternating between his left and right hand,transferring items in the  occupied hand impatiently so he could resume the habit without pause..

I had to virtually hold my lips with my hands to keep from rebuking him,it was really irritating

Funny thing is there was practically no nails to chew again sef and the guy finally realised almost at the end of the journey, only for him to start chewing his cheek.

It was like watching a goat regurgitate.

I can't imagine myself sharing a plate with such a person.

Whats your opinion on nail biting?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As fine as old wine.....

A fan of Afang?